Company Background Information:
Savii is a private duty home care solution, focused on improving the quality of care and increasing profitability, the solution is laser focused on driving efficiency while reducing staff turnover. We are on a mission to empower caregivers, embedding the latest in machine learning and mobile technologies. We envision a future where technology and patient care are symbiotic. The HIPAA-compliant Savii Care solution automates workflows and enables agencies, caregivers, patients, and family members to coordinate and communicate.
Savii, Inc is a part of Health Care and Services Technology Group, which also has operations in United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The corporate company is based at Four Oaks House, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
Location: Tampa, FL.
Purpose of Job:
The Regional Sales Manager will serve as a Savii Inc. revenue generator. Working at the direction of the Director of Business Development and in concert and coordination with the Sales and Operations Teams.
You will work as part of a growing sales team and have the opportunity for advancement.
Day to day your focus will be to work in work your book of business in accordance to Savii’s golden rules.
- Achieve KPI’s driving new business revenue:
- Achieve goals associated to bringing new business into the Savii, Inc portfolio:
- Goals may be assocatied with:
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) Objective
- One Time Fee (OTF) Objective
- Actualization of Revenue Objective
- Attend events on behalf of Savii
- Trade shows & Conferences
- Prospect sites & Customer Sites
- While on Savii travel, Regional Sales Managers are expected to dress and act professionally in accordance to the Savii Employee Manual
- Serve as a Resource to the Sales Organization:
- RFP Resource
- Serve as a vital resource for Sales RFP (Requests for Proposals) to assure quick and accurate preparation of RFP Documents, assuring that each RFP is responded to comprehensively and that Savii features offering competitive advantage are appropriately prioritized and highlighted within the proposals.
- Design Targeted Demo
- Demo Preparation
- Demo Training
- Presentation of Demos in concert & coordination with prior sales efforts
- Serve as a Resource enabling and enhancing Sales Marketing Efforts
- Researching and understanding your state-specific requirements to offer analysis for business opportunities for existing Savii products, or also for state customization requirements – focusing on real business opportunity.
- Research and identify market segment opportunities, targeting areas where Savii offers unique competitive advantages
- Research, identify and document activities by competitors that may result in competitive innovation or advantage, assembling information in a periodic report to be reviewed and submitted for consideration to development following a US Leadership team approval.
- Sales Solution Videos – offering products feature overview that solve client problems, overcome client objections and expose competitive weaknesses.
- Work with other departments – specifically the Implementation & Customer Success Departments – to assure that Savii clients receive an unparalleled customer experience.
- Model Excellence in Customer Service
- Recognize our internal customers as well as our external customers, offering equally to both a level of superior customer service.
- Meet Quarterly Objectives
General Responsibilities and Tasks
- Ensures execution of systems, plans, and policies as directed by supervisor
- Obtain new business revenue objectives
- Completes accurate and timely documentation as requested or needed.
- Perform other duties or tasks as requested by direct supervisor.
- Demonstrate a capacity and willingness to obtain an in-depth understanding and comprehensive field of knowledge of functional use of Savii software.
- Capable of reading, speaking and writing in English.
- Capable of reacting and acting effectively and graciously in high stress situations.
- Capable of communicating clearly, making themselves understood effectively in face-to-face, video conferencing and phone situations.
- Capable of communicating clearly via written media, including email communications, reports, plans, charts, spreadsheets or other written media.
- Sufficient good health to properly discharge all duties as required.
- Commitment to and regular exercise of ethical business practices in alignment with Savii policies and procedures as well as all state, federal and international business laws and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant experience, preferable within a home care.
- Prior experience with Savii applications is a plus
- Working knowledge of home care operations
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and lead as a trusted adviser to director-level and above positions in order to influence decisions at all levels of an organization
- Ability to clearly define and articulate account vision for assigned clients, that places appropriate emphasis on client satisfaction, operational excellence, and account profitability
- Ability to translate Savii product and/or strategic direction into client-specific recommendations, using consultative selling skills to obtain client buy-in and adoption
- Ability to establish and maintain a clear understanding of client’s business and strategic objectives in order to frame operations and services engagements that can be executed on
- Travel required (30% - 50%)
Organizational Performance Requirements
- Communicate in a spirit of respect, empathy and concern
- Maintain high standards of customer service and personal performance
- Model honesty, trust, and consistency in all relationships
- Maintain proactive compliance with all company procedures and regulations, including all federal and state laws
- Using sound judgement and thoughtful decision-making, provide supervision as needed to equip and enable staff and client resources to accomplish all stated goals.
- Demonstrate ability to triage and prioritize issues giving appropriate weight and attention to materially impactful requirements.
- Maintain and promote a spirit of teamwork as the key to organizational and client success
- Work positively with all internal and external resources, facilitating cooperation and collaboration.
- Maintain high standards of attendance and punctuality in all circumstances.
- Make every possible effort to meet or exceed organizational goals and deadlines.